Interested in confronting logic, rhythm and structure with unintentionality, chance and play. I occasionally perform on sound, music or new media festivals. I tried a variety of media, but now I focus on laptop concerts with Java code. Originally from Serbia, I live in Aarhus, Denmark.
contact: andreja dot andric at gmail dot com
soundcloud | facebook | youtube
10 selected things:
- Twitch - laptop piece for java code and live configuration editing. Performed at Rosenkrantzgade 1, Aarhus, April 11th 2015. Also at a private concert at Andrew D's place in Aarhus, April 10th 2015.
- One Bit Dances #1-#7 at a private concert at Olga's place in Aarhus. March 20th 2015.
- Performed at AARHUS INTERNATIONAL SUPERNOISE FESTIVAL 2015. Works in order: Jets, 1+1+1, Burst, Crystallization, Crunch, Pulses. Find them on the list. February 5th 2015.
- Spread, Second prize on SONOM 2014, Museo de Arte Contemporáneo, Oaxaca, Mexico, June 2014. Source code. News.
- Threads on Circuit Bridges Concert #1, Gallery MC, New York City, March 27th 2014. See source code.
- Unintended Music (music from malfunctioning software) in concert with GingerEnsemble Bern, Miroslav Misa Savic and others, Rex, Belgrade, April 20th 2012. Also in Audiograft Jukebox, Oxford, February 2013.
- Vanessa (Found video + explanatory notes + adult site link, 2004) - Prize of the Jury on the Fifth Short Electronic Form Feast, REX, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro, November 2004. Curators: Nebojsa Milikic & Dusica Parezanovic.
- 99 Meditations on Chords and Colors (Web-drone) on the FILE 2004 festival of electronic art, SESI Gallery of Contemporary Art, Sao Paolo, Brasil, November 22nd - December 12th, 2004 and elsewhere. Download PowerPoint slideshow or see online.
- Playground (with Igor Vasiljev, a Virtual Reality world (VRML) with sound, 2002.
First prize of the audience on the Third Short Electronic Form Feast, REX, Belgrade, Yugoslavia, November-December 2002.
Also in Soundtoys (2003, curator: Stanza)
- Music for flutes, flutes and guitars, guitar, piano and flute, guitar and piano, 1991-2000. Performed in different venues in Belgrade during the nineties.
Last updated July 4th 2015